June 25, 2009

Riji

Riji is a dear, close friend of mine. She's a yogini, an actress, a model, a fierce woman, and an open-hearted person.
Riji and I had the idea to photograph her in different yoga poses in beautiful spots around the island of Oahu. We got quite a few shots of the poses, and also a bunch of Riji simply looking beautiful, modeling different outfits or simply being herself.
Last year, Riji moved back home to NY to be closer to her family, so our shoots have been on hold, but I just found out this morning that she's planning a 3 week trip to Hawaii at the end of August. We have plans to collaborate again and I'll be sure to post images from that shoot.
Enjoy!

Wheel
Riji in Wheel

Camel
Camel

My Evolution Alive
In a My Evolution cap

Bob
Bob Marley bottlecap earrings by Sarah Herrington

Riji on bridge looking down
in a dress imported from Thailand by a friend

Riji 3
From our first shoot together

Riji
So naturally beautiful...

_MG_3313 b-w
beautiful

_MG_3317

Riji 2 2
Like I said--fierce.

Riji Rainbow
My favorite image of Riji...

2 comments:

  1. I really like the 3rd one from the last of Riji on the rock...

    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hawaii, and Riji is extremely beautiful! Love the B&W on the rock especially :)

    ReplyDelete